Photo taken at the 4/11/2010 PADCHOF luncheon in Harrisburg. (I think it was the 11th because the SIB was the 10th)

You have *my* permission, Freddy's too! (Donna took the pic, but it's up to Guido... worthy.gif)

I have the original size of this here.... (it's 3664 x 2748 pixels)

Awesome thanx!!!

been a couple pages...

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

One @ a time, please...Left to Right, please - Guess Who #470 ?

Hint, ALL four are horn players, two Sop and 2 Mello...

1. Chris Davis Wall (Reilly Raiders Sop)

2. (initials are K.B.)

Hint for # 2 - she wears a long yellow jacket, black hat and her Corps is known to be having a lot of fun on the field....

She has marched in Audubon Bon Bons

Black Watch Willingboro NJ

Archer Epler

Reilly Raiders

Bayonne Bridgemen Alumni Corps

been a couple pages...

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

One @ a time, please...Left to Right, please - Guess Who #470 ?

Hint, ALL four are horn players, two Sop and 2 Mello...

1. Chris Davis Wall (Reilly Raiders Sop)

2. (initials are K.B.)

Hint for # 2 - she wears a long yellow jacket, black hat and her Corps is known to be having a lot of fun on the field....

She has marched in Audubon Bon Bons

Black Watch Willingboro NJ

Archer Epler

Reilly Raiders

Bayonne Bridgemen Alumni Corps

i think freddie has taken over the thread.

i think freddie has taken over the thread.

Since there's an animal lul here, I went to see Winter, the dolphin without a tail in Clearwater yesterday.

Pretty cool how they are doing all the rehab thing. Didn't see the film, so I thought WTF, I'll go see her in person.

Don, if ya ever have one of those days with nothing to do, head up there. Also good if ya have grand kids.

Since there's an animal lul here, I went to see Winter, the dolphin without a tail in Clearwater yesterday.

Pretty cool how they are doing all the rehab thing. Didn't see the film, so I thought WTF, I'll go see her in person.

Don, if ya ever have one of those days with nothing to do, head up there. Also good if ya have grand kids.

we saw the movie and it was great. we took the grandkids up there in early spring. it is truly amazing what they are doing with her. who would have thought. thumbup.gif

we saw the movie and it was great. we took the grandkids up there in early spring. it is truly amazing what they are doing with her. who would have thought. thumbup.gif

It's good the younger generation gets a close up look and understands how fragile things are and learn the many things that can endanger these creatures.

Then there's todays paper and Begger down in South Sarasota County. Even though it's illegal, they fed him to death. Very sad.

Awesome thanx!!!

thumbup.gif (Would you like me to send the full sized copy of that photo?)