2008 DCI Tickets on Sale Tomorrow ?

Anyone out here check with DCI recently about the 2008 DCI Champ tickets? Do they go on sale on 10/31 ? Interesting if they do.....I check ticketmaster and their event calendar only goes out to April 2008

Gotta love DCI......no communication......as usual......

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw on the DCI site this morning that we mail our oder in....I thought that this would be done though ticketmater......I was all set to order this morning.....not sure now....I find it hard to order tixs @ $300 x2 and not know seating.....do I have a misunderstanding of this process? :laugh:

The process pretty much is that you must decide which sections have more priority.....then keep your fingers crossed!! :)

Did anyone get to purchase tickets in advance through the mail like last year? You know....those people like myself who use to stand in line all night waiting for tickets? :laugh:

I saw on the DCI site this morning that we mail our oder in....I thought that this would be done though ticketmater......I was all set to order this morning.....not sure now....I find it hard to order tixs @ $300 x2 and not know seating.....do I have a misunderstanding of this process? :laugh:

No, no misunderstanding. It's order-by-mail only. Ticketmaster will not be handling the Fantastic Five packages at least this year. The main reason for that-- and it's the same reason you cannot see what seats you're getting before you pay-- is that the seating chart for the under-construction Lucas Oil Stadium has not been finalized. They have started installing the seating at the stadium, but until it's done, DCI can't be sure exactly what seats they'll have to sell. If they took orders now by phone and told a buyer what seats he was getting, and then had to change it later because one of his seats got canceled, somebody who thought he was going to be on the 40 might wind up getting moved to the 15. There would be no satisfactory solution to any customer that happened to. This is all just my guess, but I think that's why they're doing it this way, this year. If you want a shot at the best seats, you have to take your chances, and order your seats blind by mail, and if you don't like the seats you get, there's always eBay.

Edited by Peel Paint

In before someone complains how DCI is trying to screw them out of their top quality seats that haven't been built yet.

I don't think I implied that at all ........I just thought that maybe I was misunderstanding the purchase process this year.....and wanted to make sure of the process before spending that kind of money.......I will be at 08' and having a great time......just double checking.

I don't think I implied that at all ........I just thought that maybe I was misunderstanding the purchase process this year.....and wanted to make sure of the process before spending that kind of money.......I will be at 08' and having a great time......just double checking.

I wasn't implying that you were implying that. I was implying that someone else would eventually post implying that :)

Did anyone get to purchase tickets in advance through the mail like last year? You know....those people like myself who use to stand in line all night waiting for tickets? :laugh:

Yeah I got an e-mail a little less than a month ago where they gave us a link to download the order form and send it in before I believe this Friday. Decided to join Friends this year though. So I guess those who are planning to sit on the 50 in the club sections or the 500 section, your chances are pretty slim as the priority is Friends first, then those that got the early order e-mail from DCI. So the tickets that go on sale today are 3rd in line so to say.