Fusion Core Announces 2008 Open House

Hey, this is cool,

Yamaha Press Release

That drummer looks intense and quite talented at the same time! :lol: I think I will check out your open house! Ok, ok, that is indeed my sorry butt trying to keep up with the youngins!

I've got to give it to the administration and last year's staff for assembling the corps on such short order. The incredibly talented staff worked the corps hard, yet efficiently. Despite all the hard work, we all had time to really bond. With all the additions in the staff for the 2008 season, I am confident that the corps will greatly improve its level of performance.

Check out Open House on December 1st! You will be glad you did!

www.fusioncorenj.homestead.com

Edited by FlamNCheez

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, here's a question for you Greg, HOW DO YOU END UP ON EVERY PICTURE THAT'S USED FOR ADVERTISING?!?!?!?!?

Starts at 11 and ends at 5 Steph.

Also check the website.

We missed you this weekend. We had a GREAT time. Started Friday night with an "adults" outing to karoeke and dancing. We then had the parade on Saturday and a nice Italian Dinner afterwards at my house followed by watching drum corps dvds including Crossmen when Matt Steppe marched!!! and then today we had a jewelry party with the girls and hiking at Katterskill Falls for the guys and Samantha. She's still working off the cake she ate all weekend long for her birthday last month!!

Edited by hardcoremello

Why is November taking so long?

December 1st seems like a decade away, but the truth is that it's just a few days away!

I hope everyone in the drum corps community has a great Thanksgiving holiday! I also wish everyone luck with wherever you go to audition for or participate in drum corps Thanksgiving weekend. This is the traditional start of the drum corps season, and I hope you all have a good time and play loud and proud.

Come on out to Fusion's open house the following weekend, December 1st, and keep that "new drum corps year" feeling going another week. I think you will be excited about what's going on with the purple team.

See how far we've come in just one year. We're taking the next step forward in all areas, so check it out in person and then decide where you want to spent your summer weekends.