Erie Thunderbirds

could be a Bobby Flay 'throw down' in da 'Burg on Saturday............Nicholas will NOT be baited, he will let his chops speak for him

make Joe Salorino smile Nick......make Gary swoon with rupture......make Joe vibrate with Xtacy..........

I have no idea what you talking about Nick.

But it did sound like Jeff made an accusation. LOL...

Donny

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh, Nick is talking about himself in the 3rd person, like that guy Bob on "Becker"...on TV.

Don

so, Joe, does that mean Nick hears those voices of the Norman Aberschnackle Choir in his head??? Like us??? Joe????

Joebaloney (according to Nick)

Uh oh, Nick is talking about himself in the 3rd person, like that guy Bob on "Becker"...on TV.

Don

I aint got time for that stuff. I am too busy getting more VE into GR's show.

See ya on Saturday. I will be playing the trumpet and bugle.

Donny

I have no idea what you talking about Nick.

But it did sound like Jeff made an accusation. LOL...

Donny

Donny, Y U Lie? U R the INSTIGATOR! U Love talkin' 'bout me. I go to every post that U make, to make sure, U ain't talkin' 'bout me. Sometimes I have to check every thread on DCP to make sure you didn't sneak in some "smack" about NICK. Sounds like U have a "NICK" fixation. (I'm talking about NICK in the 1st, 2nd & 3rd person)

U can talk all the smack U want. I still love you anyway.

BTW- While you are shutting the %#&^ up..........................feel free to STFU!

Thank you,

THUNDERBIRDS had our 3rd MINICORPS rehearsal yesterday. It is apparent now that we MAY have a chance to win.

My name is Nick Filia

I play "G" in DRUMCORPS....................................KEYWORD: "DRUMCORPS"

I play "Bb" in MARCHING BAND! or JAZZ BAND! or CONCERT BAND!........................KEYWORD: "BAND"

Donny, Y U Lie? U R the INSTIGATOR! U Love talkin' 'bout me. I go to every post that U make, to make sure, U ain't talkin' 'bout me. Sometimes I have to check every thread on DCP to make sure you didn't sneak in some "smack" about NICK. Sounds like U have a "NICK" fixation. (I'm talking about NICK in the 1st, 2nd & 3rd person)

U can talk all the smack U want. I still love you anyway.

BTW- While you are shutting the %#&^ up..........................feel free to STFU!

Thank you,

THUNDERBIRDS had our 3rd MINICORPS rehearsal yesterday. It is apparent now that we MAY have a chance to win.

My name is Nick Filia

I play "G" in DRUMCORPS....................................KEYWORD: "DRUMCORPS"

I play "Bb" in MARCHING BAND! or JAZZ BAND! or CONCERT BAND!........................KEYWORD: "BAND"

Actually.....tonight will be our 3rd rehearsal for Minicorps'

I am not lying.

Donny

No you are not. You are Joe and Nick is.........aaahhhh, eeerrrrrrrr, Nick, even if he doesn't know when he's practicing.

I am not lying.

Donny

Actually.....tonight will be our 3rd rehearsal for Minicorps'

I stand corrected. Sorry Gene. (you'll buy me a beer later)

I must have counted the time I rehearsed with the "Tenors." In fact, I did. Dam Gene, you're ON IT like BLUE BONNET!!!

But Gene.....Will 3 rehearsals be enough? 3?.......................3..................wait a minute......................3? That's it? 3?

Who's in charge?..................................3?......................"let me find out"........................

PS- Donny lies!

Thank you,

Don Juan Giovanni