Football Games on Separate Cable Channels

I was channel-surfing the other night and came across two college football games on separate cable channels.

One was at Henderson State University in Arkadelphia, AR where I marched my first judged drum corps contest.

The other was Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech at Grant Field in Atlanta.......where I marched my last junior contest.

Edited by notelvis

oh wow, that's pretty cool.

~>conner

And the Naval Academy Drum Corps got a mention and few seconds of air time after the ND-Navy game. Announcer caught himself and said ".. the Navy band.... Drum & Bugle Corps..."

Only saw the OT part of the game, but have seen the Naval Academy corps many times at Harrisburg and my ex-bosses son almost made the corps this year. :) Hoping to look for him next year. :angry:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

coincidence, not irony.

:)

coincidence, not irony.

:)

I'll buy that.

Where are you marching this year.....for your sixth and final one?

Conner, what's your outlook right now? - you can PM or email me off dcp if you like.

Edited by notelvis

I'll buy that.

Where are you marching this year.....for your sixth and final one?

Conner, what's your outlook right now? - you can PM or email me off dcp if you like.

same place as my last three. :angry: ^0^

I was channel-surfing the other night and came across two college football games on separate cable channels.

One was at Henderson State University in Arkadelphia, AR where I marched my first judged drum corps contest.

The other was Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech at Grant Field in Atlanta.......where I marched my last junior contest.