It looks like Madison is bringing the cymbal line back.

They did at the start of the season, but according to one of the front line instructors some of the judges wanted to see their faces for some reason :lol: , so they did away with them. This might be a variation of the truth, but thats what I was told.

Seems to me, it didn't help them score-wise very much. I say "F" the judges and put em back on! They're hottttt

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the front line supposed to have a guard like fake cheesy grin too like "oh my god - I played my part right".

More or less. Check out pictures of any top 12 DCI front ensemble - they're always in full "performance" mode expressively.

More or less. Check out pictures of any top 12 DCI front ensemble - they're always in full "performance" mode expressively.

I think I'm going to be ill. ampssuck

Now I feel better.

Time to rinse :lol:

Oh wait I forgot..."what ever the Madison Scouts have ever done in the past, or used to do is good thing and should never be changed in any way. Change is bad, very bad and no one but former members know what should be done. Any other opinion must be wrong" Better?

Hey, Young-one-Mc-never-marched, look at any loyalist to any corps and you will find similar thoughts, besides, who ever said that change was bad or that certain organizations from Dane County don't believe in change is wrong.

But keep your bitter, got-cut rants going, their fun.

I think I'm going to be ill. ampssuck

Now I feel better.

Time to rinse :unsure:

Rinse. Repeat. Rinse. Repeat. (No shampooing, just rinsing and repeating!) :P