TEAM BLUE OPEN HOUSE! (and name change)

84BDsop

I can hear it now: "On the field, from San Gabriel , California. Performing their 2008 production "Touche'". "En Garde"

Awesome choice Sam.

Best of luck to you all.

Oh believe me...the chance to incorporate fencing references already occurred to me! Not for this year, tho....probably in the future, and definitely in a formal uniform....WAY in the future there.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any bets on it being spelled "On Guard" at least once?

Nope....sucker bet....it WILL happen, no matter how many times I advise the proper spelling or pronunciation!! I figure I'll hear both the corps' AND my name mangled a few times! (and yes...I'm claiming a DM slot...)

Good luck Sam, send me updates so I can get it in writing.

RM

*cough cough* open house....*cough*

Yay! It's official!

We're Jocko the Wonder Llama approved!

^OO^

Doesn't everyone need the approval of a fat, bald, gimpy, old baritone player? :P

Nope....sucker bet....it WILL happen, no matter how many times I advise the proper spelling or pronunciation!! I figure I'll hear both the corps' AND my name mangled a few times! (and yes...I'm claiming a DM slot...)

*cough cough* open house....*cough*

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! ($1 to Gomer Pyle)

*cough cough* too LAZY!

It's gonna be pretty hard to do, you know who, with that corps name don't ya think?

RM

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! ($1 to Gomer Pyle)

*cough cough* too LAZY!

It's gonna be pretty hard to do, you know who, with that corps name don't ya think?

RM

Not necessarily....Bruce Dickenson -- lead singer for Iron Maiden --was actually a competitive fencer himself and started the Duellist equipent company in England...there's a connection there!

That's for a future show, however!

Edited by 84BDsop

Not necessarily....Bruce Dickenson -- lead singer for Iron Maiden --was actually a competitive fencer himself and started the Duellist equipent company in England...there's a connection there!

That's for a future show, however!

I want royalties!