OK Canada! Who's Marching This Year?

So now that we've settled down from the excitement of Dutch Boy coming 3rd, what's happening in the Canadian Drum Corps scene?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately not much. My son is going to the states again to play. Love those 8 hour car trips!

Lots of great All Age & Alumni Corps though.

Dutch Boy are having their first Audition camp on the 14th-16th of December in Goderich Ontario !!!!

Check out www.dutchboydrumcorps.com and click on second item in the news forum

or check with Corps Director, Steve Meikle, email at stevemeikle@dutchboydrumcorps.com

Another great program from Canada's #1 Drum Corps is in the works, come and be part of it !!!!! b**bs b**bs b**bs

Edited by ODBC

Blue Saints are working hard to make it back on the field for 2008.

Great news! I really hope they make it back next year. We really missed them! :)

Unfortunately not much. My son is going to the states again to play. Love those 8 hour car trips!

Lots of great All Age & Alumni Corps though.

I sure don't miss those 8 (or 10) hour drives! I do miss not being involved any more. I need Sarnia Sam to start a corps up in Orillia.... I'll help! :P

Dutch Boy are having their first Audition camp on the 14th-16th of December in Goderich Ontario !!!!

Check out www.dutchboydrumcorps.com and click on second item in the news forum

or check with Corps Director, Steve Meikle, email at stevemeikle@dutchboydrumcorps.com

Another great program from Canada's #1 Drum Corps is in the works, come and be part of it !!!!! b**bs b**bs b**bs

And you have Joe Shuker on board! Your drumlime will be great.

I'm Canadian and I'll be marching Phantom Regiment for my 12th and last year consecutive... if something I'll go back to Boston Crusaders for my third season. Good luck to all the Canadian Corps

I'm Canadian and I'll be marching Phantom Regiment for my 12th and last year consecutive... if something I'll go back to Boston Crusaders for my third season. Good luck to all the Canadian Corps

Wow, you've been marching for 12 years?

That's intense.