Wow, Oregon Crusaders had a great kickoff

Wow, another great camp for the Oregon Crusaders.

I was able to blend into the crowd and witness the final ensemble rehearsal at the end of the camp. I can’t say that I have seen the Crusaders this far ahead so early. The music, which I understand is an original piece, is fantastic.

The camp, which was suspiciously close to the Aurora airport, projected an air of openness. The parameter patrol was there, but stayed their distance as parents and staff came and went. Secret instructions were communicated with inscriptions on a special staff pencil during the ensemble rehearsal that was open to the public. The ensemble instructor became very nervous when the special pencil came up missing for several moments during the public rehearsal. I’m sure that this launched an internal investigation. My confidant in the organization pointed out some of the key players in the organization. I took note of some odd fidgeting in the contra line as my informant pointed out some subtle nuances of the operation. “There will be drill in February” as they say in the trenches. The Crusaders are off and rolling fast this year and will be powerful forces come this summer.

Funny thing is it wasn't actually his pencil =D :withstupid:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that I made it perfectly clear? You would be better off not worrying about the underground idiosyncrasies of drum corps counter intelligence. Revealing completely my true knowledge of the whole operation would be foolish to a person in my position. I’m not stupid. I know that they know what I know. That is my protection.

The Crusaders are going to be amazing this season. All you need to do is attend the shows and enjoy. Leave the underlying subtle nuances of drum corps espionage to the professionals. :thumbup:

It was a mellophone player, therefore I'm innocent. HA!

It was a mellophone player, therefore I'm innocent. HA!

Shut up Kenny

Edited by 6VNerdM1

Shut up Kenny

It was, you Klepto-theif!

It was, you Klepto-theif!

What the heck does that mean dorkess

It will be interesting to hear how the whole pencil incident pans out. I’m sure next camp pencil communications will be handled very differently. I’ve been advised that this matter is far from over and those involved (mellophones) will be dealt with appropriately. :tongue:

It will be interesting to hear how the whole pencil incident pans out. I’m sure next camp pencil communications will be handled very differently. I’ve been advised that this matter is far from over and those involved (mellophones) will be dealt with appropriately. :tongue:

They won't need to be dealt with next time because if mellophones don't have pencils i will deal with them myself :ph34r: and it won't be pleasant.......

They won't need to be dealt with next time because if mellophones don't have pencils i will deal with them myself :ph34r: and it won't be pleasant.......

ooohh angry section leader!!! :tongue:

ooohh angry section leader!!! :tongue:

I can be a mean section leader when i have to be :ph34r: