Wow, Oregon Crusaders had a great kickoff

Most corps use digital cameras now, and the gathering of counter intelligence, during performances, is generally carried out by the colorguard.

Fishy, your better off not thinking or knowing about these underground activities. You are much safer, but are more likely to be unknowingly used for their purposes. I can assure you that it is against the policy of the Oregon Crusaders to use non-members in counter intelligence activities. I might note that if you inquire about these policies, they will deny that they have such a policy and scoff at the mention of drum corps espionage.

I hope you enjoy the 2008 season

I don’t know where you get your iformation, but I have a feeling people are playing games with you. I doubt that I can convence you otherwise, so lets just let it go. It’s only drum corps. :cool:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARGONUAT! you have come after us!!!! We might have to get physical on your sneaky actions OR we'll just have to hide better. :cool:

Edited by OCcontrakid

I don’t know where you get your iformation, but I have a feeling people are playing games with you. I doubt that I can convence you otherwise, so lets just let it go. It’s only drum corps. :tounge2:

Dear Fishy,

The only one being played with here is you!

Alex, I'd like a sense of humor for $1000.

Garry in Vegas

PS I have lingering arm soreness from ditto basses.

Edited by CrunchyTenor

Bruce man, you need to stop. Mr. Fishy is in on it. Can't you see his avatar... he is the CONSPIRATOR!!! I've already said too much, but it's cool because I'm hiding outside the united states. Not even an IP search can locate my exact location.... because my location no long exists... but that's beside the point. I've been there, on the inside, and I've seen this guy do his laundry. Remember the great plume fiasco of moons ago? That wasn't no accident man. I had suspected something to be a little fishy, but it wasn't until now that I realized that it was just that.

You have been warned :tounge2:

Dear Fishy,

The only one being played with here is you!

Alex, I'd like a sense of humor for $1000.

Garry in Vegas

PS I have lingering arm soreness from ditto basses.

I know whats going on. Argonaut has a hard time with what is truth and what is fiction. It's kind of sad, but it is also mildly funny is an ironic kind of way.

You can hide, but you can’t escape. I have ways of staying one step ahead. I know things. Dark drum corps secrets that could blow the lid off this thing.

Don't make me come after you. :tongue:

I'm the one on the left!!!!!

Bruce man, you need to stop. Mr. Fishy is in on it. Can't you see his avatar... he is the CONSPIRATOR!!! I've already said too much, but it's cool because I'm hiding outside the united states. Not even an IP search can locate my exact location.... because my location no long exists... but that's beside the point. I've been there, on the inside, and I've seen this guy do his laundry. Remember the great plume fiasco of moons ago? That wasn't no accident man. I had suspected something to be a little fishy, but it wasn't until now that I realized that it was just that.

You have been warned :w00t:

If it tastes fishy, smells fishy, sounds fishy, it's probably fishy. You may not see the fish in the ocean, but you know that they are there. :tongue:

I know whats going on. Argonaut has a hard time with what is truth and what is fiction. It's kind of sad, but it is also mildly funny is an ironic kind of way.

I know that YOU know what's going on, but do you know what I know about what is going on? I think the plumage is up.

You're Dangerous Argonaut! :laughing: