FLORIDA AGE-OUTS.....

B) Calling all MAGIC, KIWANIS KAVALIERS, TAMPA BAY THUNDER, BOSTON CRUSADERS, TEAL SOUND,

ageouts in Florida. As well as any transplant Drum Corps Family that have moved to Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. Ex Heat Wave members,Vanguard, Florida Wave.......

A brand new All-Age corps has been formed in Sarasota, Florida....The Sun Devils!

Do you miss performing in front of thousands of fans......

Missing that sense of family that only drum corps people understand......

Those LONG bus rides........OK, maybe not that.....

But being on the field PERFORMING!!!

The Sun Devils are preparing to be a competetive DCA corps, and DCI exhibition corps.

Our open house is Jan. 13th...1-5pm. Music will be handed out for the 2008 competitive show.

We have instruments for 40 brass, 6 snares, 3 tenors, 5 bass as of now.

Come be a Charter Member...(thats right, I said member), and put Florida back on the map for All-Age Corps.

If you can't tour all summer due to jobs, costs of Jr corps, or just want to perform on weekends....

Come checkout Sun Devils.

We are planning to be VERY competitive, through superior design and discipline...

Preparing like champions everyday, to be the best we can be.

If your skills aren't what they once were, but you have the heart of a lion, come on board.

There will only be 1 year of Charter Members.....2008.

Be the start of something great here in Florida.

Fill out a registration form at www.sundevilscorps.org , or send me an email at sundevilscorps@aol.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!!!

John Hoekstra

Team Coordinator

Sun Devils Corps ^0^

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) Calling all MAGIC, KIWANIS KAVALIERS, TAMPA BAY THUNDER, BOSTON CRUSADERS, TEAL SOUND,

ageouts in Florida. As well as any transplant Drum Corps Family that have moved to Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. Ex Heat Wave members,Vanguard, Florida Wave.......

A brand new All-Age corps has been formed in Sarasota, Florida....The Sun Devils!

Do you miss performing in front of thousands of fans......

Missing that sense of family that only drum corps people understand......

Those LONG bus rides........OK, maybe not that.....

But being on the field PERFORMING!!!

The Sun Devils are preparing to be a competetive DCA corps, and DCI exhibition corps.

Our open house is Jan. 13th...1-5pm. Music will be handed out for the 2008 competitive show.

We have instruments for 40 brass, 6 snares, 3 tenors, 5 bass as of now.

Come be a Charter Member...(thats right, I said member), and put Florida back on the map for All-Age Corps.

If you can't tour all summer due to jobs, costs of Jr corps, or just want to perform on weekends....

Come checkout Sun Devils.

We are planning to be VERY competitive, through superior design and discipline...

Preparing like champions everyday, to be the best we can be.

If your skills aren't what they once were, but you have the heart of a lion, come on board.

There will only be 1 year of Charter Members.....2008.

Be the start of something great here in Florida.

Fill out a registration form at www.sundevilscorps.org , or send me an email at sundevilscorps@aol.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!!!

John Hoekstra

Team Coordinator

Sun Devils Corps ^0^

^0^ :) ^0^ :) :) :) :P ^0^

I know there is a lot of drum corps people out there and we'd love to have you be a part of The Sun Devils.

^0^ :) ^0^ :) :) :) :P ^0^

UMMMM and SUNCOAST SOUND. They had some big time talent in the day !!

45 minute drive from Pinellas County to Sarasota.

i feel so young Becuase this will be my first drum corp to call home.

Welcome to our family!

Thats one of the great things about All-Age Corps. Young and developing performers can learn and perform with Seasoned Vets. :doh:

Looking forward to meeting everyone at open house.

^0^

Checking out uniform designs tonight. Have something in mind.......come to open house and vote on what you like best.

Bring your own design. :cool: