FLORIDA AGE-OUTS.....

Next week will be very cold down here...brrrr 40 degrees. LOL

Kieth Hall is RIGHT. Its isnst isnt steamy here at all. All U folk who R struggling elswhere...give it a break.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may get cool down here wether-wise BUT I believe it'll be a hot time a Sun Devils rehearsal!

It may get cool down here wether-wise BUT I believe it'll be a hot time a Sun Devils rehearsal!

"Burn baby burn, disco inferno. Burn baby burn, they burned the mother down...." :tounge2:

NO we are not doing disco!!!!

Seriously Charlie?! Thanks friend! You still bartending? I hope not :tongue:

We have not been to MAKOS since you moved. :tongue: Come back and give me the dates for the Chinese New Year Parade. Life has dealt me some free time now! So a trip out there is in the future.

GO SUN DEVILS :tongue:

This year at DCA (the after-party of course), my bartending was limited to sharing my bottle of Patron with whoever wanted it. I'll saved the mixed drinks for the professionals. I reinforced that policy at thanksgiving when I made a margarita that made my tongue numb.

I miss Makos. :tongue: Enough said.

CNY is on the calendar for Saturday February 23. We practice during the day, go to Chevy's :tounge2: , do the parade, and go back to Chevy's. :tongue: Come on out! You can stay with us.

Edited by crpowell

Meeting is this Sunday at The Sarasota Military Academy at 2 pm. After that meeting the show will be announced as well as staff. Then we can get down to the real fun of rehearsing and meeting new friends and old friends too.

You will need to orient your thinking about The Sun Devils.

You will need to orient your thinking about The Sun Devils.

OMG Keith... :dry:

Oh yeah - and I am pretty jacked up from paintball this weekend. Perhaps a Sun Devils paintball tourney in the future?

Just a thought...