audition camps

With the main audition camps winding down, how did they go? Any input from those who went to audition or just help/watch?

This was the first year in a few we could not go to help due to family issues. I missed the excitement of the weekend. Good luck al!!

With the main audition camps winding down, how did they go? Any input from those who went to audition or just help/watch?

This was the first year in a few we could not go to help due to family issues. I missed the excitement of the weekend. Good luck al!!

Every corps had a record turnout in all sections. The talent is amazing (way better then last year's) and the staff is very motivated and excited. Every corps already learned the entire body of show music, and should move up at least 7 places this year...

Every corps had a record turnout in all sections. The talent is amazing (way better then last year's) and the staff is very motivated and excited. Every corps already learned the entire body of show music, and should move up at least 7 places this year...

LOL

That's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe add "we're really going to take it up a notch in 2008 and start the season where we left off in 2007 due to the talent of these kids."

make fun - :bluedevil::thumbup:

but there are LOTS of us who care what happens at these camps.

numbers ?

2008 shows ?

et......

nosey one, are you? :bluedevil:

well! thanks. :cool:

Edited by Jared_mello

No news ? I am guessing numbers will be lower than last few years.

Seems that many corps are holding camps this coming weekend. We'll probably hear more soon.