Bluecoats' 2008 Show to Glamorize Violence (IMHO)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people in charge of sacking the British Medical Association have been sacked.

Our apologies again for the British Medical Association. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked.

Let's not complicate this by throwing in Toyotas. Toyotas are peaceful vehicles.

Okay. What about garden hose abuse?

DSC00726_1.jpg

And Mike, I've been wondering. How has the marketing campaign for The Crunchy Frog Jumbo Beer Bong been going?

DSC00795.jpg

I have never supported the removal of the head from any areas. The head must never be removed. Possible injury can result from the removal of the head. The head is your friend. Never remove your head or that of anyone else.

Ditto.

Edited by corpsvalues

Okay. What about garden hose abuse?

And Mike, I've been wondering. How has the marketing campaign for The Crunchy Frog Jumbo Beer Bong been going?

The garden hose was consenting, so it wasn't abuse.

The marketing campaign has hit a snag. The concept wasn't silly enough for this thread.

Why does a youth activity glamorize a violent sport?

Short answer: Because it can?

Long answer: We don't know yet that the corps will glamorize boxing. They could surprise you and come out with an anti-boxing show, full of bunnies and soft, squishy blankies emblazoned with hearts and images of cute puppies.