Bluecoats' 2008 Show to Glamorize Violence (IMHO)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave the children out of this! This topic is bigger than the children. It's about ideas, it's about souls. (Pardon the offense if any atheists were put off the mention of souls.) It's about leaving the children a better world, one free of pollution, violence, trans-fats and Michael Bolton. We must protect the children and we can't do that if we're exposing them to violence on the field as well as television...and don't get me started about exposing them to Martha Stewart.

Martha Stewart, that lowlife felon.

Here's a vote for keeping the thread OPEN due to the hilarity that has ensued.

I dunno...those here who suffer from the dreaded sarcasm deficiency syndrome, or even the full-blown WTF virus might object.

the background of the show will be MMA fighting. complete with a guard member getting knocked out every night. they will have to carry a lot of alternates this season.

Plus, the name of the show is "The Knockout" -- the OP made an assumptive leap that it would be about Boxing.

For all we know the show "The Knockout" is about bawker's ever-changing avatar .....

OMG... TOOOOO funny.... of course, that program wouldn't be for kids either come to think of it! :ph34r:

It's been the funniest thing reading as so many of you get your undies in a knot. If this announcement had come out from The Cadets, someone would have made the same comments I did and there would be dozens of people writing in agreeing. But because it is written about the Bluecoats, it's blasphamy. Get the point?

You defend the corps you want to defend no matter what they do and you criticize the corps you don't like (or the corps whose directors you don't like) no matter how good the deed they do. There was more negative reaction to the possibility that The Cadets would play the Elergy than there EVER will be about the Bluecoats show concept.

Something is very wrong with this planet we call DCP!!!

ahhaahaa

Im obviously a cadets fan, and have done more of my share of dealing with dumb accusations about them...and i'd have to say this is more sad than anything said about them, save maybe the pro-abortion junk that came out last season

I LOVE DCP!

Just when I thought DCP threads were getting dull and boring, this one pops up and reinforces that people have way too much time on their hands.

I havent laughed this hard in a long while.

Thank you,

Frank