Bluecoats' 2008 Show to Glamorize Violence (IMHO)

Our apologies again for the British Medical Association. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked.

The members of the British Medical Association hired to ban EVIL drum corps shows after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked.

Drum corps will be changed to an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute.

It will definitely including llamas.

Edited by crashhelmi36

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh SWEET, I just bumped it up to 2 stars! That's like, a roach motel rating, right?

I'm hoping Bluecoats will include a voiceover of that infamous line from the glorious piece of art that is the movie "Friday" - "You got knocked the F--- out!!!" Or maybe they'll just all run around trying to punch judges for 12 minutes straight. That'd be a fun track to listen to on the DVD's!

I dunno...those here who suffer from the dreaded sarcasm deficiency syndrome, or even the full-blown WTF virus might object.

I can't believe you're glorifying sarcasm.

OMG I haven't laughed this much in a long while. Thank you all!

Quite possibly a ban might lead to a black market of drum corps shows on this topic...you know...illicit parking lot shows depicting the horrors of this underground boxing culture.

This underground parking lot circuit will inspire a film called "Assault and Battery Club" featuring drumlines across the country. Unlike the film "Drumline," they'll actually be clean.

Man, some of you guys got trolled HARD

To the OP I give it a solid 7.5 on the troll-o-meter. It would be higher but it was very obvious you were going for reactions and it wouldn't have been as successful in a forum that takes itself a little less seriously.