Bluecoats' 2008 Show to Glamorize Violence (IMHO)

It's better than the "OMFG WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE 16TH NOET EVAR PLAYED??????" and the "wHO WILL WIN 17TH PLACE WILL IT BE THE aPPLEKNOCKERS OR THE WEST SHEBOYGAN #### BAGS?????" threads.

I disagree.

The South Star Hump-Catters will definitely take the 17th place spot. The Appleknockers are good, but they're been lacking in their core technique as of recently.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So essentially this thread has turned into a full fledge troll and flame bait party which is essentially okay now on dcp uh? :rolleyes:

no, its a bunch of people talking about things that they think are funny. i dont think internet cats or monty python references are funny at all, but apparently some people do.

I’ve seen GWAR a few times, their music is laughably bad, really bad - but they do put on an entertaining show – be careful though, you’ll get soaked

And on to the topic

I think it’s a great theme for Bluecoats – of course I know nothing about the show but it’s a nice follow up to last years theme – it’s a cool, masculine theme that mitigates the dork factor usually associated with bands/ corps – it makes it cool to be in Bluecoats. I think this approach has helped the Cavilers recruiting a ton

no, its a bunch of people talking about things that they think are funny. i dont think internet cats or monty python references are funny at all, but apparently some people do.

I reckon' :mat: whatever floats your boat... :rolleyes:

I can't tell anymore what their defintion of trolling and flamebaiting are anyway. :rolleyes:

Good thing the mods are here to make the call on borderline issues and we regular posters don't have to worry about doing their jobs!

:rolleyes:

Edited by ScribeToo

I admit it. I'm a sax addict.

I love the kinkiest of all sax. The baritone sax.

I think we all like the kinky sax... just not in Drum Corp. (little embarasing)

And on to the topic

I think it’s a great theme for Bluecoats – of course I know nothing about the show but it’s a nice follow up to last years theme – it’s a cool, masculine theme that mitigates the dork factor usually associated with bands/ corps – it makes it cool to be in Bluecoats. I think this approach has helped the Cavilers recruiting a ton

I wonder if that one guard girl who did the "strip-tease" last year will play the part of the Round Card Girl ....

Hey guise, I played "the elergy" today.

It was fun.