Uniforms

We keep seeing threads like "What will push the envelope in DCI theme or show-wise?" or "How has this changed through out the DCI era?" What I think would be interesting to see is how uniforms evolve in the near future. Since the 70's we've mostly strayed away from the military-style uniforms (with the exceptions of the Cadets and BAC), but what do you think members will be wearing in the next 5 or 10 years?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly....same concepts with minor tweaks

Once and a while you will see something a la Southwind 06 or Blue Stars 07 that can have various visual effects during a show

I think you'll see some os the typical unis, nothing traditional military (not even the military wears those style of uniforms anymore so we can move on too) Probabyl more groups experimenting with costuming for the entire ensemble like Surf did for a few years. It worked very well too.

Advertising.

I sure hope not.

Are you really sure? I personally think it'd be kind of nice to see "AJ WRIGHT" spelled out across a corps as they hit a company front or big arc...

Or some company that is a DCI sponsor.