En Garde Open House -- December 9, 2007, 6pm

Well?............. :laughing:

Don't keep us in suspense.

Kinda a smallish turnout...about 25 people (some were parents with their kids), but they were receptive to the message! (weather MAY have played a small part....it was windy and cold...reminded me of nights at Mars!) We had an issue with the school that left the ondicated entry gate closed, but i think everyone found their way in. I also know there were a number of people who had advised they could not make it.

a few heads were seen to be nodding as we explained teh show, the fees structure, etc....not the biggest of starts, but a start nonetheless!

People are looking forward to the January camp....thats when we'll REALLY see things, but it feels good!

Just remember....Renegades....started with 7 people & a ham sandwich....and look at them now.

En Garde....here we come!

Edited by 84BDsop

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kind with a mouthpiece on one end, some valves in the middle, and a flared bell on the other end. They're real purty. (says the drummer) :inlove:

En Garde's VP, ladies and gentlemen! Let's give him a hand!

*cricket cricket cricket*

heh

We're going to end up being a mixed key line...mostly Bb, but there is a possibility (pending a certain alum corps' decision on their own instrumentation) that we could have some G horns....won't know for a bit yet.

En Garde's VP, ladies and gentlemen! Let's give him a hand!

*cricket cricket cricket*

heh

We're going to end up being a mixed key line...mostly Bb, but there is a possibility (pending a certain alum corps' decision on their own instrumentation) that we could have some G horns....won't know for a bit yet.

Mmmmmm G bugles! 2 or 3 valves?

I'll be here all week. Try the veal and don't forget to tip the waitress! :inlove:

*Whew* Last time you said: "Tip the veal - try your waitress."

Thanks for getting that right. :wub:

That's ok....you should'a heard him singing an idea for the opener to me last night! *shudder*

I kid, Cliff...I keeed!! :inlove:

That'll learn ya to be careful what you ask for!

Fortunately, I can count better than I sing and we had 30 at the open house not counting staff, and Mick tells me he has 60 on the "interested" list. Get on board peoples. The train is leaving the station. If you're near the San Fernando Valley, get yourself in the loop pronto!