Spokane Thunder Adds New Staff

Spokane Thunder is proud to announce a new staff for 2008! Nicholas Golding has joined as Arranger, Brass Caption Head, and Co-Program Coordinator. Jeffrey Willis has joined as Percussion Caption Head and Co-Program Coordinator. Nick and Jeff come to us from the Southeast, where they had great success with Teal Sound in 2006. We are excited by the skill and enthusiasm that they bring to Thunder, and we look forward to a spectacular year! Our first camp/open house is scheduled for January 19-20. The specific location will be posted on our website. Come march with us!

Wow this is so exciting. I'm trying my hardest to recruit some friends to march ths year!

(ps hey dad :thumbup: )

Spokane Thunder is proud to announce a new staff for 2008! Nicholas Golding has joined as Arranger, Brass Caption Head, and Co-Program Coordinator. Jeffrey Willis has joined as Percussion Caption Head and Co-Program Coordinator. Nick and Jeff come to us from the Southeast, where they had great success with Teal Sound in 2006. We are excited by the skill and enthusiasm that they bring to Thunder, and we look forward to a spectacular year! Our first camp/open house is scheduled for January 19-20. The specific location will be posted on our website. Come march with us!

:thumbup: Nick and Jeff will do a great job for the Thunder! Expect success!!!!

John Hoekstra

Teal Sound

2003-2006

Sun Devils 08-

Great news! I can't wait to start the season!!

HOOOOOOOOOO!!

Spokane Thunder is proud to announce a new staff for 2008! Nicholas Golding has joined as Arranger, Brass Caption Head, and Co-Program Coordinator. Jeffrey Willis has joined as Percussion Caption Head and Co-Program Coordinator.

Jeffro is the man.

This is great news for Thunder.

You have a new fan.

db :cool:

sorry, didn't mean to go all 'haiku' on you.

or did I :cool:

great success?

Weren't they the musical design team when Teal finished last in Div 2 in 2006?

Someone please correct me if I am incorrect in my information

quote name='DrumcorpDad' date='Dec 8 2007, 02:28 PM' post='2094993']

great success?

quote name='DrumcorpDad' date='Dec 8 2007, 02:28 PM' post='2094993']

yupp

great success?

Are we to infer that you hold them wholly responsible?

Silly.

Even if your information were correct, your misguided attempt at slander is not.

Have a grown up day.

EDIT: no point arguing semantics.

Edited by dbeard

So, what you are saying is the facts are accurate and you have means to dispute them.

Instead you chose to attack the messenger.

Interesting.

Are we to infer that you hold them wholly responsible?

Silly.

Even if your information were correct, your misguided attempt at slander is not.

Have a grown up day.

EDIT: no point arguing semantics.