Contra Horns 2 for Sale King 2V & Deg 3V

sonofjabba

The Reilly Raiders have given me the honor to sell two of their Contrabass horns. G or GG for if you're a purest.

First is a Deg Dynasty 3V (Was Converted from a 2V) Minor dings and wear from use. We would like to get $1500 for this horn.

deg001.jpg

deg002.jpg

deg003.jpg

Second Horn is our prised King K-90. Horn was replated & overhauled in 1995 needs a good buff. Couple minor dents nothing worth having fixed. They are small and can be easily removed with a magnetic dent system to make this horn basically almost flawless. If I didn't have my Kanstul I'd buy it for myself from the corps! It is that nice! This horn we'd like to get a $1000 for it. Email me at sonofjabba@comcast.net for anything questions or offers.

king001.jpg

king002.jpg

king003.jpg

king004.jpg

Edited by sonofjabba

Can't tell from the pic or else my eye sight really sucks but are these brass or silver colored horns?

Can't tell from the pic or else my eye sight really sucks but are these brass or silver colored horns?

Both Silver Plated. Could use a bath & Polish. They've been sitting. The King was only used for 3 or 4 seasons after the overhaul. I would so love to own that horn. Wallet run on empty!

It was so lousy (Overcast) Sunday I took the pics inside with a flash :cool: I like taking horn pics outside in indirect sunlight you get less weird color tones, and shadows.

These are really decent horns for the Money!

Good horns, but too much $$$ for me.

• 4 weeks later...
Email me an offer sonofjabba@comcast.net

maybe we should have a polish & buff party and reshoot the photos

W

• 4 weeks later...