Rule Proposal 2008-93

Cowbell requirement? (see proposal)  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this rule passed?

• Yes
    • No

The proposal

It seems this rule proposal got lost in the shuffle. I vote yes!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always seen the cowbell as a positive force behind a good musical production. Cowbells have been a part of the American tradition since it’s inception. British troops were defeated largely because of their lack of cowbell. This is about more than just a cowbell. It is about the American way of life. It’s about family. Cowbells have always been the heartbeat of patriotism. I will never give up my cowbell. You will have to rip it from my cold dead hands. I love America. I love the Cowbell.

This is about more than just a cowbell. It is about the American way of life. It’s about family. Cowbells have always been the heartbeat of patriotism. I will never give up my cowbell. You will have to rip it from my cold dead hands. I love America. I love the Cowbell.

If the cowbell proposal doesn't pass, the terrorists will have won.

Question: If a corps chose to march 126 cowbell, 1 brass, and 1 DM....technically, they would still be a drum & bugle corps, right? Or, would they have to sacrifice 1 cowbell and add a snare or bass drum?

Just wonderin'

Of course I like it, check out the bluecoats 1988 sometime. Lots of Cowbell in that show.

Has anyone polled the cows, to see what they think of this proposal? After all, it is their bells we're talking about here.

I just have one thing to say..."MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"! :inlove:

Who is the lone person who voted no?!?! C'MON!!!!!! IT'S COW BELL!!! Voting no is like...un-American.... which I guess is ok if you're not from here, but STILL!