Blousemen Update

The Pootsmen really existed! Walked into I and E and knocked 'em dead! We rehearsed our butts off for five minutes before we went on...check the archives!

I guarded nukes at Seneca. I saw the white deer (not albino's), and I knew how to disarm them. I was also a member of the SRT.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take your pants and stuff em.

The Caveliers have SPLOOIE, Phantom Regiment has SUDA. Now Donny you (who are not a member of the pantsmen) take our secret saying, which is "take your pants off and stuff them". How dare you!!!

I bet you don't evenknow what it means. Well you are not going to kno now....so how do you like them kazoos?

By the way speaking in an unofficial /official capacity, Seneca does not exist. What you guys call Seneca we in the "real world" call it Hobbiton. And it is full of Hobbits. :tongue:

The Caveliers have SPLOOIE, Phantom Regiment has SUDA. Now Donny you (who are not a member of the pantsmen) take our secret saying, which is "take your pants off and stuff them". How dare you!!!

I bet you don't evenknow what it means. Well you are not going to kno now....so how do you like them kazoos?

By the way speaking in an unofficial /official capacity, Seneca does not exist. What you guys call Seneca we in the "real world" call it Hobbiton. And it is full of Hobbits. :tongue:

We use to shoot them too. SRT (Unit 327) had tons of ammo and weapons to kill'em all!

Hey Keith, do you ever get that urge to feel your finger on the trigger, then squeezing just a little??????

We use to shoot them too. SRT (Unit 327) had tons of ammo and weapons to kill'em all!

Since I get no love from the Blousemen...can I join the Pantsmen?

I play a decent SOP horn..and have a major vodka habit PLUS...I am prone to jacking the occiasional jaw and have a ton of money to burn. Please advise;-)

Pantsmen are a fly by night organization without wings. Everyone knows that BLOUSE is THE corps!

Since I get no love from the Blousemen...can I join the Pantsmen?

I play a decent SOP horn..and have a major vodka habit PLUS...I am prone to jacking the occiasional jaw and have a ton of money to burn. Please advise;-)

Mdempsey

It would be the Pantsmens honor to have you in our fold. It is a requirement that you do have a Vodka habit to join our corps. If you did not have that habit....well...what use are you to us. However if we catch you coming to camp sober...or playing in competitions sober, then you will be expelled from the corps.

Please realize we set our standards high at the Pantsmen and have no time for sobriety. :tongue: .

As for the blousemen, I will not lower myself to such childish name calling.

However with that being said:

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I. :tongue::dancin:

I see Wink lurking...you are in trouble now mister.

Dear Friends,

On behalf of the Blousemen Board of Directors, Instructional Staff and Distinguished Members, I'd like to thank everyone for their interest in our 2008 presentation. As usual, rumors are rampant this time of year. Blouse will soon resume activities after a well deserved rest from last year's demanding season.

First, I should dispel any erroneous rumors concerning the corps and it's members. We laugh at the suggestion that we'll be using amplification. High School bands use amplification, not "real" Drum Corps. Next, we will not be a multi-key corps. Bands use Bb horns not Drum Corps. Besides, can you picture Tommy Allen playing a Bb horn? He'd blow the bell off that thing! And lastly, We've heard nothing about a break off of the Blousemen called the Pantsmen. I'm sure if there indeed was a corps like the Pantsmen and they were to stand in front of the Blouse hornline warm up, their pants would be full.

There will be some new and exciting changes for 2008. Of course, Blouse will field a corps of "biblical" proportion but this year Blouse will also showcase a brass ensemble that will perform both with the corps and at other venues. We're looking out for the future of humanity by reducing some of our travel this year. Thus we'll use less fuel in our air fleet. So...we'll be performing more in the US and Canada than our usual itinerary. The schedule has yet to be finalized so hang on for future postings.

Music...ah yes, the music! Blouse will continue to emphasize it's roots in ethnic music but this year DA has arranged it in a Count Basie/Rap flavor. We're sure that today's sophisticated Drum Corps fan will go nuts over this new exciting sound.

So that's it for now. Stay tuned!

Gary Winkelman

Blouse Forever! :tongue: