SoCal Dream January Camp

darkman

Well this is definately California where "It never rains....." However it appears it will be a wet weekend. That 4 letter word has been anticipated and we still have a great camp weekend planned. So come on out to Gabrielino High and become a part of the Dream.

We Will Rock You!

The wet stuff came down at an early 03 camp, too....hopefully it won't be a reprat of the almost constant deluge SoCal went through at the beginning of 05!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little rain won't hold us back. After watching the weather channel for a while tonight, I realize we got it easy.

Just listened to the music and all I can say is WE WILL ROCK YOU!!! I can guarantee that everyone will be whistling "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" finals night. Go tell the wife/husband you have plans this summer because Dream is taking no prisoners. See you there!

Saturday, January 05 2008 - 9:30am - 5:00pm

Sunday, January 06 2008 - 9:30am - 5:00pm

Gabrielino High School

1327 S San Gabriel Blvd, San Gabriel, CA, 91776-3601

A little rain won't hold us back. After watching the weather channel for a while tonight, I realize we got it easy.

Our last rehearsal was cancelled due to a snow and ice storm on the east coast. Yuk...Here's to good weather for this weekend.

Our last rehearsal was cancelled due to a snow and ice storm on the east coast. Yuk...Here's to good weather for this weekend.

Looking at the weather map...all of teh LA area corps may need to sacrifice a virgin to get good weather...

oh wait...this IS L.A. ....so much for the virgins!

*Now being VERY glad he didn't consider "Titanic" for the first show"

Then I'm going to need some powered wolfs bane, 3 hairs from hairy frog & 1 tablespoon of some camel snot off of a donkeys butt... :tongue:

Put in small black bag and tie it around Sam's neck...

It might not get rid of the rain, but it's a funny site to see... :tongue:

Then I'm going to need some powered wolfs bane, 3 hairs from hairy frog & 1 tablespoon of some camel snot off of a donkeys butt... :tongue:

Put in small black bag and tie it around Sam's neck...

It might not get rid of the rain, but it's a funny site to see... :tongue:

if it sells like Tony...no thanks!