Velvet Knights Drum & Bugle Corps

VKSEC

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any idea how many members they are marching this year?

I hear the plan is for 92 members, but someone more in the know would have to fill you in on the breakdown of that number.

Garry in Vegas

Anyone have any idea how many members they are marching this year?

Hello Melissa, this season the corps will field 92 members. after two auditions and one camp the corps still has a few positions open due to members having to step down due the financial issues.

Al Peralta

2008 VK Staff

Edited by playclean

Information on helping out the corps members or becoming a member yourself can be found at the corps website

www.vkyao.org

Edited by playclean

:tongue:

i've been wondering this for a while

how can you get those 5 monster contra players to sound like they do?!?!?! :guinesssmilie:

how can you get those 5 monster contra players to sound like they do?!?!?! :guinesssmilie:

how? with a great staff........and of course, the players are AMAZING!!!!!!! a lot of hard work too......just wait til this year!!!! :tongue:

Edited by VKSEC

how? with a great staff........and of course, they players are AMAZING!!!!!!! a lot of hard work too......just wait til this year!!!! :guinesssmilie:

good job mayra your feeding their egos lol=)

i wouldn't be too worried about having a "inferno" themed show. especially in DCI. i mean, if Phantom Regiment can do Faust, and have a pentagram in their drill......

i'm pretty sure we're safe on this one.

This sounds like a fantastic show already. I bet it will be a crowd favorite this season. Anyone know for sure if Velvet Knights are going to Indy for finals? I sure hope so, if finances are there for them to do so. If not, let us know, and I am sure we'll all send money to get you there!!!!

I hear that they'll be there.

how can you get those 5 monster contra players to sound like they do?!?!?! :thumbup:

The "monster" has grown. Expect 8 of them this year.