Most years in a row in same placement?

Did that thing ever shut off Even?

Nope! It went on relentlessly and we were eating in the cafeteria that day. It was MADDENING! But a couple of people came up with a sweet techno version of it on the bus. Q got a big kick out of it!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...aaaaaaaaaaand then came 1985.

Which I still one of my favorite shows and IMO is highly underrated.

As far as I can tell, it's SCV with their four 2nds in the 80s. I didn't get a chance to look at Madison though because CorpsReps decided to take a break, but I looked at all of the D1s from 2007 and that's what I came up with.

Hey, no inside jokes I'm not a part of in my own thread! :thumbup: Do tell...sounds like a fun story.

So, sounds like a tie between SCV (four 2's 85-88) and Cadets (four 2's 94-97)--wow!! Never saw those great SCV corps' of the 80's but Cadets... :smile::smile::smile::smile: one for every one of those years!

And be nice to Pioneer...always a different number of corps in front of them. :smile:

Hey, no inside jokes I'm not a part of in my own thread! :thumbup: Do tell...sounds like a fun story.

So, sounds like a tie between SCV (four 2's 85-88) and Cadets (four 2's 94-97)--wow!! Never saw those great SCV corps' of the 80's but Cadets... :smile::smile::smile::smile: one for every one of those years!

And be nice to Pioneer...always a different number of corps in front of them. :smile:

Different number but always last, just depending on how many groups are out that year and heading that direction again. Last is last.

Edited by drumguy50