General complaining

no, everything is a coke in the south. you ask for a coke, the waiter asks what flavor. i say Dr. Pepper.

Not True.

I've lived in Florida (Part of the REAL South) for almost 20 years and I have never said, "Can I get a Coke, Dr. Pepper Flavored". I say soft drink, it keeps 'em guessing where I'm from. Regardless, I'm a Pepsi person.

To the OP, I'll agree with the narration, we are definitely beating an already dead horse.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not True.

I've lived in Florida (Part of the REAL South) for almost 20 years and I have never said, "Can I get a Coke, Dr. Pepper Flavored". I say soft drink, it keeps 'em guessing where I'm from. Regardless, I'm a Pepsi person.

To the OP, I'll agree with the narration, we are definitely beating an already dead horse.

If you live in South Florida (which is inhabited mainly by former New Englanders and immigrants) it's really more like a calmed down New York than anywhere else is the south. Palm Beach county and down is pretty much the only decent place in the South to live. Therefore, your post is null and void.

I'd like to complain about the people who complain about narration, electronics, George Hopkins and The Cadets.

y'all are shallow minded and should think outside the box once in while.

that is all. :thumbs-up:

Not True.

The majority of Florida is not part of the south. Sorry.

The majority of Florida is not part of the south. Sorry.

I disagree. the majority of Florida is pretty much White Trash Central. North of the tip of the peninsula all you really have are toothless air boat operators who wrestle alligators for a living.

Edited by in rainbows

I disagree. the majority of Florida is pretty much White Trash Central. North of the tip of the peninsula all you really have is toothless air boat operators who wrestle alligators for a living.

... and lose to the alligators!

:thumbs-up:

I disagree. the majority of Florida is pretty much White Trash Central. North of the tip of the peninsula all you really have are toothless air boat operators who wrestle alligators for a living.

i'm a product of pinellas county schools and the university of south florida.

i guess i have to wonder how i find myself 14 weeks from graduating law school in "the north" or how i became drum major of my corps, which is from "the north."

i must have em all fooled but good, eh?

Wow, thanks for that statement. I'm glad you're so up on your stereotypes but that's not true in the slightest.