New Rule Proposals for 2008...

http://www.dci.org/rules/index.cfm

Check out the new rule proposals that George Hopkins now wants???

Is he changing or activity for the worst?

Who will win the battle... Blue Stars... Or George???

Yeah, well, we could move a mobile swimming pool on the field and have the guard interpret the program in a display of synchronized swimming ...

You gotta' wonder if he comes up with this stuff just to see who is paying attention.

old news, they've been out for weeks-they've even got their own thread...get a life

Oh well #### I just got the email now... Closed... And please don't be a little DCP drama queen... It would be a different story if we were face to face...

old news, they've been out for weeks-they've even got their own thread...get a life

What a kind and thoughtful response. Thank you.

It's interesting how few directors make rules proposals.

They should allow members or even fans to submit proposals...

I actually was impressed with George this year. I like some of his proposals! On the other hand, I like ALL of Bluestars proposals! Go figure.

I absolutely love the Cadets but I have to vote no on all of Mr. Hopkins proposals except adding some time and YES to the Blue Stars. Will the organization that is DCI ever listen to the fans it has left? I am not against some change, when it has the backing of the crowds that are forced to endure them. I know, no one is forced, but you get no choice if you really want to see drum corps. Its getting less and less of a issue to me, add wood winds, allow synths and guitars and I can finally hang up my habit.

Edited by 84skyrydr