CLASS ACT

Last season we had an inaugural run for CLASS ACT! We certainly had some moves, shifts and shake ups with some great older guys and gals taking the field to live their memories of days gone by! I am trying to gauge interest once again to have season two toward the end of this fantasy season. Its a watered down simplified tour and season with fewer caption changes available! All scores are taken from DCA not DCI for those who like to follow that instead. In past members have really wanted this--so I am throwing it out there once again! You do not need to be an active member of CLASS or DCPI in order to field a corps. There is only one division at this time. Let me know if you would like to be part of the tour! More info to follow!!!

In anticipation of their future participation as a junior corps, The Associates of Atlantic City NJ are pleased to be the first corps to enroll in the CLASS circuit!

The corps does not have much groundwork laid yet, but we have selected our uniform, as this stiff here is modeling (said stiff is on the left, being accompanied by the amazingly talended Brent Becker of Stanbury Uniforms):

Midwest_2007_by_Becorps.jpg

We can't release the details of our program yet, but we can let a few secrets out of the bag here:

IMG_2975_space-blog.jpg

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

You can find more details at our newly-created website, http://www.freewebs.com/associatesdbc

If at all possible, we would like to host a show in the southern New Jersey area.

The Associates- coming this spring to a field near you. You got a problem wid dat?

Florida Dragon Alumni Brigade will be back with slightly increased membership.

-Wayne

Knightmare would gladly compete.