Michael Boo's 2008 Rule Proposal Analysis- Part III

Is anyone else appalled at Mr. Boo's "fair and balanced" take on Mr. Kviz's amplification proposal? I have never read a more partial, biased piece of journalism in my life. Isn't the point of the article to present both sides equally and objectively present the issues without any sort of hints to writer partiality?

You can read the article here.

:nervous:

With all do respect, Michael isn't paid by DCI to be fair, unbiased and impartial. He's basically their in-house PR writer, not an editorialist, and there is nothing wrong with that. It's his job.

If he were representing this material has his own, unbiased opinion, while furthering DCI's agenda (and on DCI's dime), then I'd take issue ... That doesn't seem to be the case here.

Edited by DCIHasBeen

With all do respect, Michael isn't paid by DCI to be fair, unbiased and impartial. He's basically their in-house PR writer, not an editorialist, and there is nothing wrong with that. It's his job.

If he were representing this material has his own, unbiased opinion, while furthering DCI's agenda (and on DCI's dime), then I'd take issue ... That doesn't seem to be the case here.

Not to mention that his first point is absolutely correct - the three proposals are mutually exlusive