Worst Rule

Worst Rule  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these rules is worse?

• Electronic instruments
    • Amplified Brass

Option D: I'm going to wait to decide after I hear and see how these new rules are used by drum corps instead of being closed minded and hate filled. Besides, drum corps died when pit instruments were grounded. :thumbup:

This gets my vote ! I mean, c'mon people...I don't like change anymore than the next guy, but I AM willing to give it a chance. Who says everyone is gonna come out with stacks of amps and arrays to equal OZZFEST ! the operative term here is 2009 !

... Who says everyone is gonna come out with stacks of amps and arrays to equal OZZFEST...
Switch amps to voice and you'll be saying exactly what was said when the a&e proposal passed.

I've been watching marching band shows for years with electronics and amped instruments and honestly...... VOICE is the only thing that I still consider cheesy and unnecessary.

I think there isn't as much to be concerned over with this ruling. Most bands that use electronics only do so in small doses at a time or when transitioning from one piece to the next.

I seriously doubt it will resemble a Peter Frampton concert or even worse, ELO.

If I had been on the BOD, I would have made this offer....I"ll trade my vote for electronics if you repeal amped voice. I wonder if Hop would've taken the bait?