Tentative DCA contest schedule

Maybe one of you Computer Wizards could help with things.

List DCA Shows in Red

List Alumni Shows in Blue

List Mini Corps Shows in Green

List DCI (only if DCA Corps will be Scored) in Black

Bye the way The June 14th show (T.O.S.) is a Bridgemen Show. Will the DCA groups be Judged? How about the the DCI Groups? They also have some GREAT ALUMNI Corps.

So Something for Everyone !!!!!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye the way The June 14th show (T.O.S.) is a Bridgemen Show. Will the DCA groups be Judged? How about the the DCI Groups? They also have some GREAT ALUMNI Corps.

So Something for Everyone !!!!!!!

no one is judged at the Bridgemen's show. every corps performs in exhibition. :peek:

Wow, I can't believe labor day is that early.

Wow, I can't believe labor day is that early.

Labor Day can be as early as the end of August, or as late as Thanksgiving. :peek:

Fran

Will we be seeing you on the field/stage/floor/ground in Harrisburg??

Andy

Yes, sir.... all of the above. :peek:

Seriously.... I do plan to participate with the Westshoremen Alumni again..... missed the first rehearsal last weekend but hope to be there for the second one.

Barbara will not be participating this year, but she does plan to be at the show. And she does plan to be back in the performing ranks next year!

Fran

Seriously.... I do plan to participate with the Westshoremen Alumni again..... missed the first rehearsal last weekend but hope to be there for the second one.

Barbara will not be participating this year, but she does plan to be at the show. And she does plan to be back in the performing ranks next year!

Fran

That is AWESOME news Fran!!!! if you get the chace, try to come see the Mini Corps contest!!

And please....give my best to Barbara for me.....glad to see she is progressing so well!

See you H'Burg!

I dont see Rochester in that group...usually 4th of July weekend (lately).

The Empire Statesmen will host the "Vince Bruni Preview of Champions" on Saturday, July 5, 2008. 7pm @ St. John Fisher College in Rochester, New York!!

Fran

We'll be looking forward having you both back. In the mean time, it looks like MY better half will be able to help cover for YOUR better half this year. So all she has to worry about is getting better!

Labor Day can be as early as the end of August, or as late as Thanksgiving. :peek:

Fran

Labor Day

Congress passed an act making the first Monday in September of each year a legal holiday in the U.S.A.

Edited by LucysSkylinerAlumni