Back of the Bus

Anyone else ever run the gauntlet? I made it to about the fourth row. There are some good pics on facebook.

Bus wars are fun.

The gauntlet!.. Forgot about that one too... That was allways entertaining.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about playing the p(ends with an s) game? the guys in the drum bus played this alot..

Edited by sopchick_01

Always go over, never under nor down the aisle.

I don't know what the gauntlet was where/when you marched, but where I marched you had to go through the aisle. That was the challenge.

(for those of you that don't know what "the gauntlet" it is, a person starts at the bus fully clothed and tries to make it to the back of the bus with his/her clothes still on. I've never seen it successfully run. and let's just say you should wear clothes that you won't really miss if they get torn to shreds)

Back in my era there were tolls in CT on I95....on the way to a show in Bridgeport one evening our entire bus mooned the toll-taker, poor gal. :smile:

I know this is a DCI thread....but with the Sunrisers there was the Quiet Bus, the Couples Bus and the infamous Animal Bus. One night on the Animal Bus we had a....well...we had a naked bus ride. Freaked out a toll taker on the Connecticut turnpike.

Nothing kinky mind you but that was the Animal bus

I don't know what the gauntlet was where/when you marched, but where I marched you had to go through the aisle. That was the challenge.

(for those of you that don't know what "the gauntlet" it is, a person starts at the bus fully clothed and tries to make it to the back of the bus with his/her clothes still on. I've never seen it successfully run. and let's just say you should wear clothes that you won't really miss if they get torn to shreds)

Sorry, misunderstood your game. I was talking about bus wars, front vs. back. Touching the back of the bus was goal line for front and vice versa. We usually did to settle back vs. front arguements. Mostly pertaining to watching batman.

Your game sounds interesting though.

Sorry, misunderstood your game. I was talking about bus wars, front vs. back. Touching the back of the bus was goal line for front and vice versa. We usually did to settle back vs. front arguements. Mostly pertaining to watching batman.

Your game sounds interesting though.

The LI Kingsmen had a variation of the gauntlet and bus wars. A guy (usually a Large guy) started at the front of the bus with a football. His goal was to make it to the back of the bus. He could go down the isle, over the seats, under the seats if he wanted too. The people in the seats were not allow too stand and tried to hold him back. I never saw a girl try it and only remember one guy ever making it to the back of the bus.

The LI Kingsmen had a variation of the gauntlet and bus wars. A guy (usually a Large guy) started at the front of the bus with a football. His goal was to make it to the back of the bus. He could go down the isle, over the seats, under the seats if he wanted too. The people in the seats were not allow too stand and tried to hold him back. I never saw a girl try it and only remember one guy ever making it to the back of the bus.

Was that Paul Rossi?

Bus breakdown at Devs...

The Hound - horn bus "gotta be voted"

Funliner - drum bus

04 - guard bus

"Back in the day" (1970's) we BD had four buses, 3 "4103" models and 1 "4104" -

Hound - Basically a horn bus, but had to be voted in

Funliner - Drum Bus

Salty

"04"

We were able to go to three buses when we got bigger models...

Was that Paul Rossi?

I don't remember his name... Was he a big barri player?