2008 Dixie Stinger

I've been told that I get in for free with a Hawaiian shirt.......LOL

Looking forward to Saturday and the annual springtime tradition in Baltimore..... the Dixie Stinger!!!! :smile:

Fran

Now I'll need two pairs of dark sunglasses.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone remember the "pole dance"?

Was that the one with Mike Snow serving as the pole? That was hilarious!

Fran

Was that the one with Mike Snow serving as the pole? That was hilarious!

Fran

Yes :wacko::ninja:

I've been told that I get in for free with a Hawaiian shirt.......LOL

Looking forward to Saturday and the annual springtime tradition in Baltimore..... the Dixie Stinger!!!! :smile:

Fran

Only if the shoulders of that Hawaiian shirt are more than 5' 5" off the floor OR the bottom of said shirt doesn't drag on the ground... :ninja:

(Having read that "rule" I thought it best to purchase tickets for Donna and my self... :wacko: )

:smile:TWO MORE DAYS!!! :smile:

As Bea said... enjoyed the music last year and looking forward to more on Saturday!! :ninja:

(Maybe my wife (Donna) will be as helpful this year with moving some of the equipment as she was last year. That VFW hall could use an elevator..hehe)

Tony ;-)

PS: Bea, we'll also be checking out the kitchen menu at the show and the after party... :wacko:

The VFW we are at is all on one floor and no steps. Unless we use the big hall. Look for the Movie theater marquee that says VFW and the building is in back of the movie theater we are using the canteen.

The VFW we are at is all on one floor and no steps. Unless we use the big hall. Look for the Movie theater marquee that says VFW and the building is in back of the movie theater we are using the canteen.

:ninja::wacko:

Oh I forgot to mention that the VFW is minutes from the school and the beltway. It is on Hartford Rd. When you leave the school take a left on Putty Hill Rd then make a right on Harford Rd. the building is about 1/2 mile on your left hand side. Like I said in the last post just look for the movie Marquee, it has VFW in large letters. The post is an old movie theater. See you there.

Edited by beagus

Oh I forgot to mention that the VFW is minutes from the school and the beltway. It is on Hartford Rd. When you leave the school take a left on Putty Hill Rd then make a right on Harford Rd. the building is about 1/2 mile on your left hand side. Like I said in the last post just look for the movie Marquee, it has VFW in large letters. The post is an old movie theater. See you there.

Thanks Bea! :sad:

:guinesssmilie:2 MORE DAYS!! :sad:

Thank God it's Friday! One more day to the Stinger and it is over for another year. Hope to see everyone there. Come out and enjoy a night of music, and friendship.

Bump ,come over and visit if you like.