Surf's drumline

4 nights in a row doesn't really count, but the Dutch Boy / Kingston Grenadiers thing is cool!

If Mr Urban continues to tour like he is, EVERYONE will probably get to do it more than once :-)

Certainly sounds like the drum parts have remained consistent.

Great way to promote the marching activity.

Keith gets a big "Whoa Bundy" from me!!!

What Corps/Band Has not done this show! I heard the visiting drum lline gets paid $100 bucks!

I think I've seen at least 4-5 DCI corps , at least 3 DCA Corps and a ton of Bands doing this.

So... what's your point?

The more corps and drum lines that get exposure for doing this the better! It sounds like someone involved with the Keith Urban tour is a drum corps person. I'm not a big music ountry fan, but I'm pleased as punch that drum lines are being given this shot to share the stage with a pretty popular performer.

His guitar player played snare in his high school marching band, and he is the writer of the drum line bit.

In some of the youtube clips you'll see an extra guy with a black snare tag on to the end of the line - that's the guitar player.

If the guest performers get paid a few bucks and get performance experience in a different setting, you can't go wrong. It gives marching percussion yet another positive representation.

Yeah, Keith Urban!

I had the pleasure of seeing them perform this past Friday night in Atlantic City on stage with Keith Urban. The kids did an excellent job representing the corps and the activity :tongue:

I had the pleasure of seeing them perform this past Friday night in Atlantic City on stage with Keith Urban. The kids did an excellent job representing the corps and the activity :tongue:

yep