• Bluecoats
    • Colts
  2. 2. immunity

• Blue Devils
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Carolina Crown
    • Bluecoats
    • Colts

I thought a corps couldn't get immunity more than once, so why is SCV back in the immunity poll?

I think the rule is that a corps can't get immunity twice in a row.

From what I've read, the rules are as follows (to put it in short):

1. Vote for the cast-off

2. Vote for immunity for the next round.

If the same corps were both voted to be casted off and immune, then the corps with the 2nd highest votes in the immunity vote would have it.

The easier, but longer way to do it would to have alternate threads: Day 1 you have the immunity vote, then Day 2 would be elimination day, which would alternate as the days get higher of course. The only problem with that would be that there would be too many threads.. much like the contest I held a few months ago: The DCI Tourney.

My question is, what do we do when we get down to Top 4 or Top 3?

Sorry, I had to repeat the rules for myself to break it down line by line... I understand things better that way for some reason.

Next time somebody should break all the corps into 2 teams (odd placements/even placements). Then vote on which subcaption to judge on, whichever team has the lowest average is then put into the cast off vote. Then just do single corps immunity for the last 5 or 6 as both teams come together.

I admit, I'm pretty surprised by all the Crown votes... theys eem to be a very big fan favorite on dcp.

~>conner

I admit, I'm pretty surprised by all the Crown votes... theys eem to be a very big fan favorite on dcp.

~>conner

I've never been a big fan although this last season they sounded better than usual. Didn't like the horsey concept, but the hornline was awesome!

I've never been a big fan although this last season they sounded better than usual. Didn't like the horsey concept, but the hornline was awesome!

I agree with you... not my favorite show, but a fantastic hornline, drumline, and guard.

I was just a little surprised to see them getting so many votes.

~>conner