Have anyone ever noticed...

Have anyone ever noticed that when the mellophone solo plays the Bring Him Home melody, there is apparently a roach-alike bug crawling on the field just behind him? On my legacy DVD it appears first during 9:35~9:39, then again during 9:52~10:00.

Just a little discovery! :thumbup:

Have anyone ever noticed that when the mellophone solo plays the Bring Him Home melody, there is apparently a roach-alike bug crawling on the field just behind him? On my legacy DVD it appears first during 9:35~9:39, then again during 9:52~10:00.

Yes. Noticed it the first time I watched the dvd, when I purchased it back in 2003. Everytime I see it I cringe, hoping the guard girl on the ground doesn't touch it.

I remember seeing the solo roach on the VHS tapes!

Wouldn't the roach put them over the then legal limit of 128 members??

DQ!!! DQ!!!! Get out the books!!!

Actually, the bug was a plant by Hopkins for more GE. I smell a conspiracy!!! :thumbup:

I was in that show. I stepped on more than a few "crunchy" ones that night!! They were all over the field!

There were bugs all over the field that year. I almost missed the step off to the show because I was mesmerized by a particularly large moth at my feet in the opening set.

I'll bite.

My 1986 DCI Scouts high camera video. A bug lands on the camera lens taking up the entire shot, then a hand reaches in and pulls it off during Harlem Suite. Yes I paid DCI full price for that recording.