Mid-Atlantic Power Regional

I just want to wish everyone competing in all the categories good luck this weekend!

This is my first WGI Power Regional, even though I am aging out, and I'm pretty excited - I know the talent in WGI can hardly be matched. :D

Can't wait to see you all there and if you see me, don't hesitate to say hi! :)

Good luck, all!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll miss you Chris!!!! see ya in Dayton!

I predict the guard with the highest score in each class will be the winner! :tongue:

Good luck to all the guards especially all my friends and their teams! Safe travels...see you in Dayton.

Looking forward to a great weekend - so many people are coming out I hear, it is gonna be great to see some old faces - especially at the (MAA) Metro All American reunion - lol

Check out the Alter Ego's at 7:13 PM Saturday night - had to give a shout out :tongue:

Looking forward to a great weekend - so many people are coming out I hear, it is gonna be great to see some old faces - especially at the (MAA) Metro All American reunion - lol

Check out the Alter Ego's at 7:13 PM Saturday night - had to give a shout out :tongue:

Scott,

The best of luck to you guys this weekend. We'll be watching!!!

I cant wait to see the SO competition, that class is always very... well classy :guinesssmilie: lol

i love west orange, and hope they do well which im sure they will.

i havent seen gates yet but i have seen their beautiful costumes.

mechanicsburg, new writter? we'll see how they do.

any other thoughts about the open schools?

I cant wait to see the SO competition, that class is always very... well classy :guinesssmilie: lol

i love west orange, and hope they do well which im sure they will.

i havent seen gates yet but i have seen their beautiful costumes.

mechanicsburg, new writter? we'll see how they do.

any other thoughts about the open schools?

I think South Brunswick has shown great improvement and come on strong over the last few weeks. I look for them to be in the mix. But I would love so see West Orange do well and take the class. Should be interesting.

Edited by John T. Yurkin

I think South Brunswick has shown great improvement and come on strong over the last few weeks. I look for them to be in the mix. But I would love so see West Orange do well and take the class. Should be interesting.

South Brunswick at Trumbull was absolutely beautiful!! And not only their spinning, but I was in love with their costumes. (On a side note: is that Croatan's floor from last year? Anyone know on that, because I thought it looked familiar). And I've seen West Johnston locally, they're looking good too. Could be interesting!

Ohhhhh onyx scored an 87! Good stuff for them, this is easily one of their best years ever.

Thanks Casey! We missed you and the Liverpools this weekend!

CONGRATS TO TRISH AND HER GUARD DELAZURE!!!!!! GET IT 2nd PLACE!!!!!!!