Mid-Atlantic Power Regional

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I think we may see a plateauing of scores. You can take to the bank that Alter Ego and Cheshire will win their classes with ease, but don't look for much movement from their last scores.... . I'd Say Cheshire maybe around an 85/86 and Alter Ego about 89/90 (Trumbull panel was a bit too generous)

Also, I think the Onyx/Sacred Heart/Black Watch match-up will be interesting....I'm keeping my eye on how that shakes out.

SO class would be another one to watch...could be some movement there as well.

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

Honestly, I think we may see a plateauing of scores. You can take to the bank that Alter Ego and Cheshire will win their classes with ease,

I think Ventures will make it very interesting, they are looking GOOD!

They'll be close, but still probably won't have enough, Alter Ego has already been before the review committee and by the slimest of margins got to stay in IO. I think Ventures no doubt will be right behind them in the 2 spot this weekend, heck they might even be in the number 2 spot at worlds.. . .they're a great group, no disrespect intended...but I think Alter Ego is just one of those groups that has 'it' this year and won't be touched by anyone. . .the last time I saw this in IO was back in 1998 with the Patriots.. who went on to score a 99 at WGI Worlds. . .that show 'Life is but a dream' was Phenomenal. . .

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

Well, we are coming up on the first Power Regional of the season. Curious to hear if anyone has any thoughts / predictions?

I predict the guard with the highest score in each class will be the winner! :unsure:

Good luck to all the guards especially all my friends and their teams! Safe travels...see you in Dayton.

I agree that things could shake up a bit this weekend! I also thought the Trumbull scores were a bit high so I'm very interested in seeing where Alter Ego and some of the Scholastic Open numbers fall. Adding some other groups in to the mix should prove to be a very exciting regional in those classes!!

Alter Ego and Ventures should top out IO.

West Johnston, South Brunswick and Gates Chili are my thoughts for SO.

Gonna be great! Can't wait to see the results!

:tongue:

I agree that things could shake up a bit this weekend! I also thought the Trumbull scores were a bit high so I'm very interested in seeing where Alter Ego and some of the Scholastic Open numbers fall. Adding some other groups in to the mix should prove to be a very exciting regional in those classes!!

Alter Ego and Ventures should top out IO.

West Johnston, South Brunswick and Gates Chili are my thoughts for SO.

Gonna be great! Can't wait to see the results!

:tongue:

I imagine the top three for SO will be West Johnston, South Brunswick, and West Orange. I definitely don't expect to see Gates Chili over WO....

SO has been pretty crazy this year, IMO. I'm very interested to see how this one ends up with so many teams in attendance.

I'm still not the greatest when it comes to evaluating design, but I could see Ventures taking EQ.

I mean, just look at this, it's amazing:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7203459007745816203

Thanks for the vid

They look really strong, can wait to see them live in Dayton!