TOS TICKETS ON SALE

Tickets for The Bridgemen's home show, "Tournament Of Stars", which will be held on June 14th, 2008 at 6:00 p.m. in Bayonne, N.J. are now on sale.

The TOS will feature the following corps in exhibition:

Selden Cadets Alumni Corps of Selden, NY

Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights Alumni Corps of Newark, NJ

Park City Pride Alumni Corps of Bridgeport, CT

Preston Scout House Alumni Corps of Canada

Bushwackers All-Age Corps of Harrison, NJ

Caballeros Alumni Corps of Hawthorne, NJ

Jersey Surf Junior Corps of Berlin, NJ

and your host,

The Bridgemen Alumni Corps of Bayonne, NJ!

Tickets are: In advance: Adults $12, Senior Citizens $10, Children 6-13 $8, Children 5 & under are free.

At the gate: Adults $15, Senior Citizens $10, Children 6-13 $10, Children 5 & under are free.

Tickets are available in advance, at the DISCOUNTED rate, as follows:

1) Order through PAYPAL at Bridgemen.com ...

2) Order by mail: write your name,address & number of tickets and send a check or money order along with a SASE to:

Bridgemen

P.O. Box 354

Bayonne, NJ 07002

Don't miss out on this GREAT NIGHT OF ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!

ONLY TWO WEEKS FROM THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets for The Bridgemen's home show, "Tournament Of Stars", which will be held on June 14th, 2008 at 6:00 p.m. in Bayonne, N.J. are now on sale.

and your host,

Tickets are: In advance: Adults $12, Senior Citizens $10, Children 6-13 $8, Children 5 & under are free.

At the gate: Adults $15, Senior Citizens $10, Children 6-13 $10, Children 5 & under are free.

2) Order by mail: write your name,address & number of tickets and send a check or money order along with a SASE to:

Bridgemen

P.O. Box 354

Bayonne, NJ 07002

Who are the Bridgemen? :thumbdown:

I want to publicly thank the Bridgemen for the recent invitiation to the TOS. Unfortunately due the short notice we have decided it was in the corps best interest to decline this gracious invitation. While the exposure to the crowd and history of our activity would be an amazing experience for our members, we feel to rush the debut of the corps would be detrimental to the corps growth this season.

This invite is special to me personally. I grew up in Bayonne and was a member of the Bridgemen's feeder corps the Kidets from 82 - 85. The first drum corps show I ever performed in was the TOS. I never had the chance to put on the coat. So seeing the corps on the field again brings back great memories. We look forward to Raiders debut in 2009 at the TOS.

:thumbdown:

Oh, you wouldn't know, would you? They're a drum and bugle corps. :thumbdown:

THank you,Sharon. :angry:

I don't get it. :ph34r:

and you probably never will Marty. :help:

you're so dead set on coming off as the know it all guy, telling Jerome he wouldn't know who the Bridgemen are because you don't like his opinions on drum corps, you've failed to even notice he currently is marching in the corps, and also marched in the competitive corps 'back in the day'.

you insulted Jerome for wanting the Cadets at our home show, and also failed to notice he also marched with THEM as well 'back in the day'.

so FWIW there was a poster back on RAMD named Sharon. she used to tell everyone they didn't know or understand real drum corps too. that today's stuff isn't real. etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum.

do you possibly understand why you were called Sharon now?

OK...

EVERYBODY BACK IN THE POOL!!! :ph34r:

and your host,

Bridgemen

P.O. Box 354

Bayonne, NJ 07002

The Bridgemen...a drum and bugle corps from Bayonne, NJ...keepin' it light! :help:

and you probably never will Marty. :ph34r:

you're so dead set on coming off as the know it all guy, telling Jerome he wouldn't know who the Bridgemen are because you don't like his opinions on drum corps, you've failed to even notice he currently is marching in the corps, and also marched in the competitive corps 'back in the day'.

you insulted Jerome for wanting the Cadets at our home show, and also failed to notice he also marched with THEM as well 'back in the day'.

so FWIW there was a poster back on RAMD named Sharon. she used to tell everyone they didn't know or understand real drum corps too. that today's stuff isn't real. etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum.

do you possibly understand why you were called Sharon now?

Wow.

I thought Jerome and I were trading harmless teasing remarks. I wasn't serious.

Again, my apologies to you and to Jerome.

Jerome, I meant no offense. I should have used more smiley faces or something.

Liz, I'm sorry I gave you an impression that makes you have such a low opinion of me. I did notice when Jerome marched and that's why I thought we were trading teasing remarks.

I wouldn't say I'm dead set on being the, "know it all guy", but I do have a few years experience and know a little about drum and bugle corps. Maybe never as much as you, but a little.

Also, my misunderstood attempt at some light hearted teasing was taken too seriously and has detracted from the thread; my apologies to all that may have taken offense.