TOS TICKETS ON SALE

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tournament of Stars is just 4 weeks away.

There's nothing like opening the season in Bayonne!

Edited by attreides

:thumbup:

Best of Luck with the show & the season. Sorry, I have a family (non drum corps) wedding that night.

Edited by tnmaiello

Tommy ... again, on behalf of the Bushwackers, thank you for your corps' support ... the Bushwackers have been rehearsing and learning their show on schedule thanks to you and many others in our drum corps community ... :dozingoff: wishing you a wonderful time at the wedding too ... :)

I'm looking forward to the TOS .. can't wait to see a few corps on my list ... good times .... and, the Cadets ... awesome! ...

GO BUSH!

Wouldn't miss the TOS for anything!

The corps looked and sounded great on Sunday - you don't wanna miss it!

It was nice to see you ,Trish.Michelle wanted to say hi too,but she was out in the field somewhere.Dont be a stranger. :tongue:

And thanks for the well wishes Tommy.Good luck to you and yearn this summer. :dozingoff:

yes, Monday in Bayonne :)

Tommy ... again, on behalf of the Bushwackers, thank you for your corps' support ... the Bushwackers have been rehearsing and learning their show on schedule thanks to you and many others in our drum corps community ... :dozingoff: wishing you a wonderful time at the wedding too ... :)

I'm looking forward to the TOS .. can't wait to see a few corps on my list ... good times .... and, the Cadets ... awesome! ...

GO BUSH!

Thats what friends are for!

Gracias! Have a blast!

Many thanks,

Karen

TOS is always a successful show. But, a few questions. Bushwackers are back in the TOS in 2008. Excellent! So, where were they last year? They were there in 2006. Why were they not invited in 2007? They were ready and looking forward to performing in Bayonne again in 2007. Huh?

Where is Sky Alumni in 2008? Always a crowd favorite. AND, they are actually doing a drill this year. (Yep) Yes, I know, they declined this year to accept a big paying gig elsewhere. Too bad.

AND, the BIG question: Why aren't the Raiders EVER invited to this show? They were originally the Bayonne Raiders. Now they are the Wayne Raiders. They are a longstanding successful Div 2 corps (Oops, Div II is now known as an "Open Class" corps). Nonetheless, why not have the Raiders in the TOS shows. A local corps. With Bayonne roots. They would add to the draw at the gate. They are a good corps. Attractive. So, I don't understand why they are not in the show. Can someone explain why Raiders are NEVER invited to perform at TOS?[/color]