Dream Mid March Camp (drum update)

There is still time to join guys and gals. We have a couple bass spots and a few pit spots and if your a super stud (ie. got chops and can learn drill and music quickly) then you can still be in the snare or tenor line, pending audition of course.

We just learned the new 60 sec. tentatively titled "What's That Smell?" (more on the tentative title in a post coming tonight...stay tuned)

Listen to it here

And Grab the music for it here

Here are some promo pictures we took for the Dynasty website this weekend to showcase our NEW DRUMS!!!

And Last but not certainly not least, here is the latest camp video of us jammin on the opener.

Don't miss out on a great drummin opportunity that won't eat up your entire summer. Check out our next rehearsal on March 29th 9:00am - 9:00pm and 30th 9:00am - 5:00pm at Gabrielino HS (click for map)

If you're planning on attending camp, please email me (chris.rodriquez@gmail.com) so that I can send you the show music and you can come prepared to drum.

We just learned the new 60 sec. tentatively titled "What's That Smell?" (more on the tentative title in a post coming tonight...stay tuned)

Listen to it here

Nice! I think you should keep the name.

Purty!! are they a light purple or blue? hard to tell on my screen.

OMG DRUMS WOW WOW WOW WOW

wow

Purty!! are they a light purple or blue? hard to tell on my screen.

It's a mix of White/Cream Light & Dark Purple

My personal sop is not purple.

Now, I want a purple sop, reduced to 63% of its original size.

"...back when men were men, women were women, and li'l furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were li'l furry creatures from Alpha Centauri." ~ Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

On the Dynasty site, they do appear to be blue, but they are definately purple.

Here is a close up of a snare that shows the color better:

Dynasty-005.jpg

Interesting....don't ever remember seeing brass/gold-colored hardware...nice look! Too bad teh strainer and throwoff are silver. tho...

Edited by 84BDsop