Fusion Core Announces Asst. Drum Major

I think you should be the referee at the next Sierra Pillow fight WHEN I BRING HIM DOWN........................WAY DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :innocent:

Dan, why do you think they call me MUHAMMED HOLLY AND THE OTHER HOL, SUGAR RAY..................................well, you know the rest!!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan, why do you think they call me MUHAMMED HOLLY ?

===========================================================

You became a Muslim?

:ninja: (why do you think they call me Butterbean? :thumbup: )

Edited by skymello2

:ninja: (why do you think they call me Butterbean? :thumbup: )

Because you love lima beans? :crazy:

Dan, why do you think they call me MUHAMMED HOLLY ?

You became a Muslim?

:tongue: (why do you think they call me Butterbean? :tongue: )

Butterbean. You kill me Dan. Holly would Dan and I look so cute in the front of the corps. We could be tweetle Dee and Tweetle Dumb. :blink::tongue:

Now I think that would be awesome. You guys should come down and visit one weekend and we'll do a musical run at the end of the day with you two conducting :tongue::tongue: !!!!! That would be hilarious.

Dano, I'll SHOW you why they call me Muhammed HollY!!! I still can't get over B Hines. I MISS YOU.....WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND GET OLD?!?!?!?!?!? JUST KIDDING

On the topic note, ANYONE who is interested in auditioning, come on down. Although experience is a plus we will work with someone who has the drive and desire to take this next step in Fusion's future. We have a very dedicated hard working Core and if you love having fun, but love hard working drum corps, then this is the place for you!!!

Jean, YOUR KILLING ME WITH THAT BUG ON YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Granny....I'll give you old and hillarious... ... Mellos line up.....straight line for a change...right on the line....(Sorry Holly D. for calling it a straight line, just make it as straight as possible...)

Ready?

:ninja: Take that Granny

Now who is laughing!!!!

:beer: Yes I am

MELLOPHONE FOR LIFE BABY!!!!!!!! :beer:

Edited by skybusmgr

....ANYONE who is interested in auditioning, come on down. Although experience is a plus we will work with someone who has the drive and desire to take this next step in Fusion's future. We have a very dedicated hard working Core and if you love having fun, but love hard working drum corps, then this is the place for you!!!

Joe I think they are calling you!!!! You can wear your drag outfit. A nice purple gown would be fabulousssssssssssss!!!!

:ninja:

Edited by skybusmgr