Dear East Coast tenor drummers

It's all good.

Hugs and kisses ! Well...at least hugs.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm. Was this the guy that got cut from the Cadets?

I certainly see where you guys hid the tenor sticks at least.....

<3

Edited by AlbionNY Drum Line

I prefer to salute. :sad:

Man you just would not fit in over here

Man you just would not fit in over here

LOL. I am 21 years removed from being an East Coaster. I do wish the East Coast was closer, however, as it would be cool for Renegades to be able to do more DCA shows throughout the summer, instead of just the Championships and the occassional Dekalb or North Carolina trip.

one question, and this isn't a shot at the Renegades, they know I love them.

There's no one out there to go after? with all the kick ### drumming I see on youtube etc from the Left side of the country, there's got to be people out there to go after. Any one cut from a junior corps? Someone? Bueller?

LOL. I am 21 years removed from being an East Coaster. I do wish the East Coast was closer, however, as it would be cool for Renegades to be able to do more DCA shows throughout the summer, instead of just the Championships and the occassional Dekalb or North Carolina trip.

Yes i totally agree

one question, and this isn't a shot at the Renegades, they know I love them.

There's no one out there to go after? with all the kick ### drumming I see on youtube etc from the Left side of the country, there's got to be people out there to go after. Any one cut from a junior corps? Someone? Bueller?

Hi Jeff. It is tough to find tenor players on the West Coast ... always has been, for some reason. Maybe West Coast people are too smart to carry around 500 pounds of drums ... LOL. (just kidding).

Our annual snare, bass and cymbal situation, has been resolved, and the Renegades drum line is fantastic right now. If we don't find another tenor, we can always go three, but it would be a shame not to find #4, with the drum line rocking.

All in all, finding one tenor player to fill the drum line in April is much more fun than trying to find "any" snare drummers in May, a-la 2006. lol.

Yes i totally agree

Or what would be just as cool, is if a DCA corps could come out to California for a weekend of shows. We have talked to a few DCA corps about this since 2002, but the logistics of getting an entire corps 3,000 miles across the country is like trying to launch Desert Storm.