Best 4th Place Show?

POLL CLOSED

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POLL CLOSED

While I understand that the tabulated results have been closed, I don't think it hurts for people to keep posting their opinions.

If you really don't want people posting to these threads after you've tabulated the results, then why not just close the thread so that no one can post anymore?

While I understand that the tabulated results have been closed, I don't think it hurts for people to keep posting their opinions.

If you really don't want people posting to these threads after you've tabulated the results, then why not just close the thread so that no one can post anymore?

Because I do not have mod powers and therefore cannot close the threads

Because I do not have mod powers and therefore cannot close the threads

OK, then why not ask one of the mods to do it? Otherwise, as long as the thread remains open, it seems kind of pointless to me to complain about people continuing to post. Most people aren't going to read a thread all the way through to the end before replying. They'll see the first post, maybe read a few more to get a feel for how the voting is going, then vote for their favorite corps. That's just human nature.

OK, then why not ask one of the mods to do it? Otherwise, as long as the thread remains open, it seems kind of pointless to me to complain about people continuing to post. Most people aren't going to read a thread all the way through to the end before replying. They'll see the first post, maybe read a few more to get a feel for how the voting is going, then vote for their favorite corps. That's just human nature.

I have asked them. I even mark my own posts for moderation :sad:

But they don't close em :sad:

I have asked them. I even mark my own posts for moderation :sad:

But they don't close em :sad:

Ah, OK. I've seen so many threads closed at the request of the original poster that I assumed that was always the case.