The Detroit City Council - DCPI 10 Program

The Detroit City Council, in its first year of DCPI Division 3 competition, is pleased to present its program for the DCPI 10 Season.

Music from the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack of the Shrek Trilogy:

1. Bad Reputation by Halfcooked

2. Funkytown by Lipps, Inc.

3. Little Drop Of Poison by Tom Waits

4. People Ain't No Good by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

5. What I Gotta Do by Macy Gray

6. Final Showdown by Rupert Everett

The Detroit City Council also presents the following promotional video to compliment this year's program announcement:

Edited by Chris Rohn

good program!

I would like to see Hallejulah though.

Maybe we'll write in a 'Hallelujah' for one of our Council members to say during our multiple amplified interruptions during the show.

The irony is, I was considering recommending Detroit as a future Finals venue. After seeing that video, I don't know...

The irony is, I was considering recommending Detroit as a future Finals venue. After seeing that video, I don't know...

no, No, NO!!! A thousand times NO!!!!

I'd sooner have finals in A^2 or Ypsi than Detroit. I would fear for the kid's life and instruments. There are no good places to warm up either. Detroit city would be a bad place OVERALL.

no, No, NO!!! A thousand times NO!!!!

I'd sooner have finals in A^2 or Ypsi than Detroit. I would fear for the kid's life and instruments. There are no good places to warm up either. Detroit city would be a bad place OVERALL.

field.jpg

I don't see what the problem is. Downtown and its adjacent neighborhoods are perfectly safe.

Warm-up can be done with plenty of space for all in Lafayette Park. Ford Field, while enclosed, is a spectacular facility.

Fearing for the kids lives and instruments is a ridiculous notion. Its as if you think there are going to be thugs hiding in the bushes waiting to massacre a corps for some brass. Safety is a concern no matter what city the kids are in, but downtown Detroit is no reason for alarm.

• 1 month later...

The Detroit City Council presents its uniform for the DCPI 10 Season:

BRCtiara.jpg