DCA Season Opener Cabs Beach Party

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Carolina Gold be there, too?

The line-up for the show is the original post...Have no information about Carolina Gold...

I saw this and was wondering what the conditions were at Maxwell Field.

I found that new stands were constructed last year and seat over 900 people.

I saw this and was wondering what the conditions were at Maxwell Field.

I found that new stands were constructed last year and seat over 900 people.

Thats correct.... There were new bleachers built last year. Should be a wonderful show. and a great weekend at the Jersey Shore. Hope you are able to attend.

What a beach party it will be!

The Red team, The Blue Team, The Team from the Parking Lot, and the Core, should be a GREAT show!!!

Come support some great people in some great corps!

Tom, make sure you bring me a pretzel without salt, I’ll bring the beer.

OK Jim so one of the surprises are out of the bag we are looking forward to have the CrossmenXtreme play the National Anthem and maybe we can persuade them to play a few more numbers.

We are also happy to announce that the voice of the Cabs Beach Party, Drum Corps Grand Prix & DCA, Fran Haring is scheduled to take command of the Microphone once again. Rumor has it that he is out shopping for the shirt du jour.

Most of all we are all looking forward to giving the better half of the Haring family Barbara a big hug.

Only 44 days left.

Thats correct.... There were new bleachers built last year. Should be a wonderful show. and a great weekend at the Jersey Shore. Hope you are able to attend.

I will be performing w/ The Cabs. alumni.

Even if I wasn't, I wouldn't miss this show. It is one of my favorite shows of the year.

See ya all there.

Tom, make sure you bring me a pretzel without salt, I’ll bring the beer.

OK Jim so one of the surprises are out of the bag we are looking forward to have the CrossmenXtreme play the National Anthem and maybe we can persuade them to play a few more numbers.

We are also happy to announce that the voice of the Cabs Beach Party, Drum Corps Grand Prix & DCA, Fran Haring is scheduled to take command of the Microphone once again. Rumor has it that he is out shopping for the shirt du jour.

Most of all we are all looking forward to giving the better half of the Haring family Barbara a big hug.

Only 44 days left.

It's a deal!

We'll be seeing Fran and Barbara this weekend at the Spring Preview (where we'll also see CrossmenXtreme). I'll check on how well he's doing shirt-wise as Wildwood approaches.

I took some extra time off from work to spend more time in Wildwood enjoying the start of the drum corps competitive season. Can't wait!

Hey........sounds like a PAR-TAY!!!!!!! Look out Kelly's

Hey........sounds like a PAR-TAY!!!!!!! Look out Kelly's

Now thats the whole Idea isn't it? See you in Wildwood....