Attention Slightly Overweight Marchers!

OK, I know this product has been mentioned once on here, but it needs to be mentioned again. If your thighs rub together when you walk/march, it is going to hurt. A lot. I know people will back me up. My second year, my thighs got chafed so badly that the area swelled up and bled. I guess you can use bicycle shorts, but if you don't want an unsightly knee-length tan, use BodyGlide. I just used some because it's skirt weather. I wish I had had this when I marched. It's more practical to apply than Goldbond on the field, and lasts more than 10 minutes. This sounds like a terrible infomercial, so I'm going to stop talking now. :)

Edited by CapRegBari

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go ahead and add my endorsement of the "Body Glide Warmfx" it's stronger and easier to use than Icy Hot!

OK, I know this product has been mentioned once on here, but it needs to be mentioned again. If your thighs rub together when you walk/march, it is going to hurt. A lot. I know people will back me up. My second year, my thighs got chafed so badly that the area swelled up and bled. I guess you can use bicycle shorts, but if you don't want an unsightly knee-length tan, use BodyGlide. I just used some because it's skirt weather. I wish I had had this when I marched. It's more practical to apply than Goldbond on the field, and lasts more than 10 minutes. This sounds like a terrible infomercial, so I'm going to stop talking now. :)

Nothing will ever replace the wonderful refreshing feeling of green gold bond on your junk.

Nothing will ever replace the wonderful refreshing feeling of green gold bond on your junk.

Thank you for this.

This made my day.

are these the same people who make astro glide?

:tongue:

...or perhaps losing some weight and getting in shape during the off season. Food for thought.

A little late in the game for that one though :tongue:

Edited by madd227

...or perhaps losing some weight and getting in shape during the off season. Food for thought.

Or a thin coating of BACON FAT. The harder you work and the more you march, the air will be filled with the heavenly scent of a BLT.

Or a thin coating of BACON FAT. The harder you work and the more you march, the air will be filled with the heavenly scent of a BLT.

I did this for a while but I stopped once people started trying to eat my thighs during water breaks