Attention Slightly Overweight Marchers!

Better than ANY COLOR of gold bond for keeping you dry is Monistat Soothing Care Powder. Speaking from personal experience--having used gold bond for a long time, the SOOTHING CARE POWDER works much better. It's in a navy and purple container. You may have to get the pharmacist to order it for you. (Some drug stores have it on the shelf-- I've seen it at Walmart). It's NOT just for women, and it's the best product you'll find. :tongue::worthy: :worthy:

Any guy that brings anything branded as Monistat on tour is going to have a rough time or at the very least an embarrassing nickname :tongue:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UNDER ARMOR BOXERS!!!!!

i cant be the only one who used these!?!?

they work amazingly well, they wick the sweat from your junk section to keep it dry, totally eliminates rubbing, you can use them for rehearsal and under uniforms, it keeps everything in place *ahem*,

and the walmart brand is only 8 bucks!!

Hey guys ...

I don't know why I decided to read this thread again while I was having a delicious breakfast of pastry puffs with a creme filling, but I've got to be honest, I almost threw up thinking about all of this talk about best practices for flesh lubrication.

Hey guys ...

I don't know why I decided to read this thread again while I was having a delicious breakfast of pastry puffs with a creme filling, but I've got to be honest, I almost threw up thinking about all of this talk about best practices for flesh lubrication.

Then don't read a thread about flesh lubrication while you're eating?!?

Are all Gold Bonds medicated? I was using some yellow this weekend, oddly enough for a pre-existing situation. I don't usually have chachi BEFORE a camp, and I don't usually have a problem with it at all. But anyway, I had the yellow stuff and someone wanted some. I gave him the tube and he said "oh great, you had to go and get the extra spicey stuff!" Either way it rocks, I don't care which color.

...or perhaps losing some weight and getting in shape during the off season. Food for thought.

I thought that was what the season was for? DC is one of the best weight loss and conditioning things I know of .. :tongue:

I thought that was what the season was for? DC is one of the best weight loss and conditioning things I know of .. :tongue:

Yes, and it's all fine and good in August, but bleeding welts during the first month doesn't make it any easier.

It's a little late to be losing weight for tour. Just some food for thought.

Yes, and it's all fine and good in August, but bleeding welts during the first month doesn't make it any easier.

It's a little late to be losing weight for tour. Just some food for thought.

Well and where we were based it was about 100 degrees and 95% humidity it seemed the entire time. I remember walking back some times to the truck early on and looking like I had been in a saddle riding for weeks. Good lord it was painful. :tongue:

I eventually went to wearing the compression shorts/sliders I wore playing softball part of the time. Helped a ton till things got worked out.