DCI Announcer Script

I don't think you guys really read the OP.....he's not asking for the script before each corps....he's asking for the script that takes place when the show opens....the one before the Star Spangled Banner.

My suggestion is to contact DCI directly.

• 2 weeks later...

having recently listened to the DCI "Field Pass" podcast with "the voice of DCI" Brandt Crocker, I learned he doesn't use a script.

having recently listened to the DCI "Field Pass" podcast with "the voice of DCI" Brandt Crocker, I learned he doesn't use a script.

What Brandt said on the Field Pass is that he had no script at the first finals in Whitewater in 1972. Brandt and I and all announcers for DCI-run shows have scripts now. Unfortunately, I clean-out my briefcase between DCI and BOA seasons and I don't have a copy of an old script for the OP. I will in a couple of weeks though.

Dan

I don't have my old copies, but it's basically the same thing every year. It's written so any knucklehead can announce.

(Raising my hand as the Best Knucklehead money can buy....)

I don't have my old copies, but it's basically the same thing every year. It's written so any knucklehead can announce.

(Raising my hand as the Best Knucklehead money can buy....)

*for once in his life....shuts up and does NOT mention a certain corps mis-name...*

heh...was tempted tho!